Meet the team
'What a bunch of delightfully characterful and creative persons!' we hear you say.
Whilst that may or may not be true, we do exist as the organic component of STEP 3D.
It's all well and good having a bit of giggle, but we promise we can be professional too.
- Enjoys long walks along the beach, sprinkling fairy dust on the jellyfish
- A huge fan of bits
- Master of the trackball
- Connoisseur of low-quality body art.
- Ginger-bearded (he made us edit the photo)
- 3-door car owner
- ‘T-rex Richy’. We only hired him for his dog - MisterDubbaz
- Highly observant (all about the deets)
- Organises meetings during lunchtime
- Tightest tolerances in the West
- Reigning title-holder of the studio typing speed championship
- Proud brunch-aholic
- Olivia keeps us hermits connected to the rest of the world.
- Golden girl of the Scottish Entrepreneur Scene
- Vicky sits in the corner of the room, occasionally chiming in whenever she has pearls of wisdom to offer
Struggles for air due to altitude
Back seat driver (literally)
- Always hanging around, offering the team moral support and someone to talk to
- Big on Pina Coladas
- Rain doesn't tend to bother him
- Really not into health foods
- Has half a brain (we like to think)